The supplement is marketed to diabetics, pre-diabetics, or anyone who struggles to balance blood sugar.
But far too many people allow this small health issue to balloon into a life-threatening condition.
Unfortunately, there are clearly limits to what the traditional medical industry can do for sufferers of high or low blood sugar.
Blood sugar pills are a possibility, but they often come with a litany of hard-to-swallow side effects.
These supplements should never be considered their own treatment plan.
As simple as it sounds, cutting down on sugary foods is a surefire way to get that blood sugar down to healthier levels.
Can it really help to balance blood sugar using “all natural” and ancient ingredients?
What is Altai Balance?
The supplement is made in the United States in an food and drug approved, GMP-certified facility.
The supplement uses 19 ingredients, including nutrients and plant extracts, that target and balance blood sugar in men and women.
In other words, Altai Balance is a diabetes supplement.
In fact, the Altai Balance sales page claims “you can quickly balance your blood sugar levels” after taking Altai Balance.
You should be skeptical any time a nutritional supplement claims to impact your blood sugar significantly.
What Does Altai Balance Do?
Some doctors prescribe medication.
However, Altai Balance’s makers claim that their supplement is “more powerful than any diet or exercise on the planet.”
Each bottle of Altai Balance is priced at around $50.
You get 30 capsules (30 servings) per bottle.
Altai Balance Feature & Benefits
The makers of Altai Balance claim their supplement can offer all of the following features and benefits:
- Reset your blood sugar and support healthy blood sugar levels
- More powerful than any diet or exercise routine on the planet
- Help with your waistline and support weight loss.
- Support a healthy heart
- Support a healthy brain
- Support healthy joints
The makers of Altai Balance claim you should notice all of these benefits shortly after taking the formula.
In fact, Altai Balance makers seem to suggest you should stop taking your insulin after taking the supplement.
What’s Inside Altai Balance?
Altai Balance makers do not disclose dosages upfront, making it difficult to compare Altai Balance to diabetes medication or other diabetes supplements.
Most active ingredients in Altai Balance are packaged into a 212mg proprietary formula.
Most studies on cinnamon extract use a dose of around 200mg to 400mg, for example.
There’s just 212mg of the total formula inside Altai Balance.
It’s unlikely the supplement contains a clinically proven dose of cinnamon extract (or any other listed ingredients) sufficient to balance blood sugar or impact your diabetes in any way.
- 50mg of Vitamin C (56% DV)
- 5mg of Vitamin E (33% DV)
- 300mg of Biotin (1,000% DV)
- 50mg of Magnesium (12% DV)
- 15mg of Zinc (73% DV)
- 1mg of Manganese (43% DV)
- 250mg of Chromium (714% DV)
Other ingredients like gelatin (to form the capsule) and microcrystalline cellulose, and magnesium stearate (as fillers, binders, and preservatives)
How Does Altai Balance Work?
The ingredients include:
Vitamins and Minerals:
Chromium is essential for people with diabetes, as most diabetics are deficient in chromium, and many take a chromium supplement to help.
Alpha Lipoic Acid: Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) is a vitamin-like chemical used as an antioxidant.
Virtually every major diabetes supplement sold online today contains alpha-lipoic acid for its ability to target blood sugar.
Amino Acids: Altai Balance contains amino acids like taurine.
Your body needs amino acids for processes throughout the body, ranging from metabolism to energy to muscle formation.
Other Plant Extracts: Other plant extracts in Altai Balance include yarrow aerial, cayenne pepper, juniper berries, Gymnema leaf, vanadyl sulfate white mulberry leaf extract.
Overall, Altai Balance seems to use the right ingredients – but the verdict about the dosages might be a red flag issue.
Scientific Evidence for Altai Balance
The company also does not cite any evidence proving you can stop taking your diabetes medication after using Altai Balance, nor do they overly suggest that anyone dealing with these life-altering conditions to do so without first consulting with a licensed professional.
However, with just 212mg of proprietary formula in each serving, it’s unlikely any of the 19 ingredients are found at a strong enough dosage to significantly impact your body in any way, shape, or form overnight and why the company adamantly recommends a continued daily usage to allow the ingredients to keep building up and working their magic overtime.
Blood sugar is a simple sugar that is produced and stored in the cells of the body.
Its primary function is to provide energy or fuel for all your body activities.
When blood sugar level drops too low it affects your brain function causing decrease in concentration and alertness.
In fact, most people get more taurine through an ordinary diet.
However, other studies have been less conclusive.
Some studies have shown a benefit from the spice, while others haven’t.
There are only trace amounts of alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) in Altai Balance, as it’s the second-last listed ingredient in the proprietary blend.
In this study, researchers gave participants 600mg of an ALA supplement and observed significant antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and hypoglycemic effects.
As WebMD explains, most ALA studies use a dose of 600 to 1,800mg – many times higher than the dose used in Altai Balance.
Always follow the advice of your doctor when dealing with a serious medical condition like diabetes.
The symptoms may not be evident in all cases.
However, the symptoms that indicate abnormal blood glucose levels are extreme fatigue, difficulty concentrating and thinking clearly, blurred vision, excess sweating or frequent urination.
In this condition the brain is deprived of energy and as a result it slows down your reaction time and concentration level.
You will feel very weak, shaky and irritable if you experience episodes of hypoglycaemia daily.
There are plenty of ways to maintain healthy blood sugar level in your body as the Altai Balance supplement is just a natural solution high on the list of available options to choose from.
First, you need to have proper daily meal planning as a supplement is just that, a supplement to your day to day diet routine.
You can consume high fibre carbohydrates as well because they take longer to break down and hence take more time for the blood sugar level to increase during digestion.
Also make sure you get healthy fats in your diet as they will help digest other food items and release energy slowly at a constant rate.
It should go without saying, but another very important thing in maintaining healthy blood sugar level is to exercise regularly.
Altai Balance Pricing
You can only buy Altai Balance through AltaiBalance.com, where pricing works like this:
Each bottle has 30 capsules (30 servings).
You take one capsule of Altai Balance to support healthy blood sugar.
Altai Balance Refund Policy
A 60-day refund policy backs Altai Balance.
Who Created Altai Balance?
However, the company claims to manufacture Altai Balance in the United States in an Food and Drug registered and completely certified manufacturing facility.
Phone (US): 302-404-2568
Phone (International): 1-302-404-2568
Mailing Address: 1301 Ridgeview Drive, McHenry, IL 60050
FDA and Supplements
The FDA will never approve a dietary supplement.
If a company is claiming that the FDA approves their diet supplement, run.
This is a clear misrepresentation.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Altai Balance is a nutritional supplement that aims to offer powerful benefits using 19 high quality ingredients proven to have scientific associations with helping regulate and balance blood sugar levels.
By taking just one capsule of the formula daily, people with diabetes can purportedly balance blood sugar, lose weight, support heart and brain health, and avoid joint pain, among other benefits.
By answering does Altai Balance really work or how does this natural blood sugar support supplement work, hopefully, one has found out everything they need to know to make an educated and informed purchasing decision about this unique blend of anti-aging ingredients.
The big fight here might be that Altai Balance contains ludicrously small ingredient dosages compared to competing diabetes supplements and studies for some herbal extract, but zooming out one can see that the 19-blend formula has a lot to offer for all-natural stability and regularity of unbalanced blood sugar.
The supplement contains only trace amounts of some listed ingredients, and it’s unlikely Altai Balance will not impact your body in any way.
That being said, you certainly should not stop taking your diabetes medication after taking the supplement just as a word of caution.
Its formula includes only 100% natural ingredients, and we’re certainly excited to learn that all bottles are manufactured and packaged locally in the United States.
If you like Altai Balance’s formula and want to try it yourself, visit AltaiBalance.com where the supplement is backed by a 60-day refund policy.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website