I came to know about the Dentafend supplement from one of my friends who kept on asking me whether it helps him to treat his periodontitis without any adverse effect on his health.
Considering his interest, the first thing I have done is to go through the official website of Dentafend supplement. The website claims that the supplement was formulated by Dr. Michel, a health practitioner after 20 years of research. Overall, the supplement seems to be legit at a surface level.
So, I decided to do in-depth research to find what’s the formula behind the Dentefend supplement. This Dentafend review will address everything you need to know about this supplement including its ingredients, benefits, dosage, price details, and much more.
DentaFend Reviews – Ingredients, Benefits, Side Effects Revealed!
|Category||Dental Health Support|
|Creators||Dr. Michel & Dean Dent|
|Health Benefits||Help rejuvenate your gums and teeth and bring relief from problems like bleeding gums, painful infections, bad breath, and even Periodontitis|
|DentaFend Ingredients||Bentonite Clay, Flaxseed, Oat Bran and much more|
|Dosage Instruction||Take 1 pill a day|
|DentaFend Results||90 days|
|Alcohol Warning||No Restrictions|
|Side Effects||No Major Side Effects reported|
|Quantity||60 Capsules per bottle|
|Money-Back Guarantee||60 days|
|Multipack||Available in 1 bottle, 3 bottles, and 6 bottles|
|Availability||Only through the official website|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What Is DentaFend?
DentaFend is a 100% natural dietary supplement in the form of easy-to-swallow capsules, that promise to help rejuvenate your gums and teeth and bring relief from problems like bleeding gums, painful infections, bad breath, and even Periodontitis.
Who manufactured DentaFend Formula?
Dentafend supplement is formulated by Dean Dent and Dr. Michel. Dr. Michel is a retired health practitioner. He had retired 3 years ago after spending the last 20 years of his career researching alternative natural medicine to replace drugs. As per Michel, there is no better treatment for the human body than what nature itself has given.
What are the ingredients in DentaFend?
✔️ Bentonite Clay
✔️ Black Walnut
✔️ Prune Extract
✔️ Psyllium Husk
Psyllium is the common name for several types of plants in the genus Plantago. It is known to lower blood cholesterol levels and blood glucose levels. In addition to these benefits, Psyllium Husk is also believed to help rejuvenate your gums and teeth.
✔️Aloe Vera Leaf Extract
Aloe Vera is a cactus-like plant that grows wild in tropical, semi-tropical, and arid climates around the world and is cultivated for its medicinal uses. Aloe Vera has strong anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral properties. It contains antioxidants known as polyphenols, that help inhibit the growth of certain bacteria that can cause infections.
✔️ Lactobacillus Acidophilus
✔️ Glucomannan (From Konjac Root)
Here are some of the major DentaFend benefits are:
DentaFend Supplement Dosage And How To Use It?
Each bottle of the DentaFend supplement contains a full 30 days supply of 30 DentaFend capsules. It is recommended that the DentaFend pills should be consumed every single day without intermittent breaks at least for three to four months to get the best results.
DentaFend Side Effects?
DentaFend is made from the purest and highest quality natural ingredients and is reported to have no side effects. Each capsule of DentaFend is non-GMO and is also diabetic-friendly.
How Long Will DentaFend Take To See Results?
You will start seeing subtle changes in your oral health within the first few weeks of using the DentaFend supplement. This shows that your body has begun to absorb the nutrients in the DentaFend.
However, there are no shortcuts when it comes to oral hygiene. So complete results could take a longer time. And of course, no two people are the same, so it really depends on how quickly your body responds to the ingredients used in the DentaFend capsules.
How Long Will The Results Stay?
However, it is also quite evident from survey data and DentaFend customer reviews that the results diminish over time if the supplement is taken irregularly or inconsistently.
How Much Does DentaFend Cost?
Here are the DentaFend price deals at a glance:
- 1 bottle for $69 + shipping charges – 30 days supply
- 3 bottles for $177 ($59 per bottle) + Free shipping – 90 days supply
- 6 bottles for $294 ($49 per bottle) + Free shipping – 180 days supply
Where To Buy DentaFend?
The only place to get the DentaFend is the official product website. The website is easy to navigate and once you choose the package you want, you’ll be taken to the secure checkout page where you can fill in your information and make the payment. Once your order is confirmed, your package of DentaFend will be shipped to your doorstep.
The number of such websites has only increased during the pandemic. So make sure you get the DentaFend supplement only from the official website.
You can use the link I have shared with the DentaFend review to buy the DentaFend capsules from the official website, just to be sure.
Steel Bite Pro vs DentaFend
Final Verdict On DentaFend Reviews
Then, the DentaFend supplement might well be the solution for you. If you are experiencing bad breath, bleeding gums, and severe toothache, DentaFend could help you with that too.
As I have already mentioned in this DentaFend review, this supplement is considered effective in treating problems like gingivitis and periodontitis as it targets the root cause of the problem – the toxins in the bloodstream. So it’s no surprise that hundreds of customers seem to have found positive results with DentaFend.
So I’d say DentaFend is surely worth a shot.
: Webmd(2005 – 2021): Gingivitis and Periodontal Disease (Gum Disease), Available [Online] at: https://www.webmd.com/oral-health/guide/gingivitis-periodontal-disease.
: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research(1998-2021): Bad breath, Available [Online] at: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/bad-breath/symptoms-causes/syc-20350922.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website