After some extensive research of the ingredients, side effects, consumer reviews and testimonials, as well as some of my own personal testing, I decided to report my findings of the results that men and women across the US have experienced with Instaflex.
Watch Our Video Review Below
How does It Work?
The official site (instaflex.com) states that this extract “aids in resisting cartilage degeneration, diminishing joint pain, and preventing functional impairment”. For all intents and purposes, this is a fact that has been proven in numerous clinical studies, and the fact that this product contains glucosamine proves that it may indeed work.
Risk Free Trial
Right now, everywhere I look I see free trial offers of Instaflex available on their main site. The trial lasts 14 days (actually 18 days from the date or order),and if you are unsatisfied with the product you have to send it back to redeem a refund. I have ordered several of these types of products in the past, including Somnapure and prostate forteAS MUCH AS $70 A MONTH!
This is the same as their Testerone Boosting supplement Nugenix
User Reviews of Instaflex
“Hello everyone my name is Heather, I play allot of beach volleyball and as I have gotten older I noticed while sitting in between volleyball games I would start to get stiff.In my younger days I could sit in between games and feel just fine but not anymore. I looked for a supplements that would help with this and that is when I tried Instaflex.
I wanted something to help with the stiffness and my mobility on the volleyball court. I have been taking Instaflex for 3 weeks now and I have noticed a real difference in how I feel. The stiffness has all but gone away and my mobility on the court has increased. I would recommend this product to anyone that has joint discomfort or stiffness.”
Heather Gervais, Stuart, Florida
Dosage and Instructions
According to the bottle, you are supposed to take 3 capsules once daily on an empty stomach. Here’s a picture of the label.
What’s the Difference Between Instaflex and Instaflex Advanced?
Since I originally wrote this review, Instaflex came out with a new version called Instaflex Advanced
Ingredients: Probably the biggest difference between the two is the ingredients list. From what I can tell, they are completely different. The ingredients in Instaflex Advanced include Tumeric Extract, Resveratrol, Apresflex-Boswellia serrata extract, UC-1, Hyaluronic Acid, and Bioperine.
Here’s a side by side comparison of the labels:
Reviews – Luckily, both of these products have tons of reviews on Amazon. What’s interesting to note is that there doesn’t appear to be much of a difference here.
For example, the average star rating for both are eerily similar.
To be fair, however, it should be noted that there are close to a 1,000 more reviews for the original version then the Advanced one.
So what did the majority of the Instaflex Advanced reviews have to say?
A good portion of them are very positive, with people reporting some pretty good pain relief.
Some even claimed that it made their pain WORSE.
It should be noted, however, that many of these 1 and 2 star reviews have more to do with the fact that they feel like they were scammed by the free trial (more on that below), rather than the effectiveness of the product.
Click Here to read my full review of Instaflex Advanced.
Where Can You Buy Instaflex?
Free Trial – Auto Ship program
So Instaflex has a free trial / sample program which allows you to try the product out for a period of 18 days. At the end of those 18 days, they WILL bill you $69
My Personal Results With Instaflex
$4.95 for shipping. Knowing that this was only a trial, I told myself that If I did not start seeing immediate benefits from the product that I would call and cancel immediately.
So Does Instaflex Really work?
It’s a mixed bag with Instaflex…some same it works great, some say it did nothing more then act as a placebo. My own personal results were good, but you need to keep taking this supplement to get the full effects from it. That said, it is quite expensive, so it’s not really available to everyone especially if you’re on a budget. But, if money is no object, than I would definitely recommend giving Instaflex a try (just watch out for the free trial, it may come to bite you in the butt down the road!).
Be Sure To Leave your Review and Rating of Instaflex Below!
Have you used this supplement?
99 out of 110 people found this review helpful.
A neighbor suggested another pill, (3 per day) and the pain got worse.
I saw Instaflex advertised on-line and sent for the 14 day samples, the third day of taking instaflex , my pain almost 100 % went away, I can stand longer, walk more, therefore I ordered your product and I being 79, am so happy, what a difference,,, Thank you
89 out of 95 people found this review helpful.
66 out of 72 people found this review helpful.
62 out of 67 people found this review helpful.
46 out of 56 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
I received my free trial. I wasn’t aware I would be billed and on an automatic shipment per month. Is this correct? If so how do I go about cancelling? Thanks so much! –Nancy
It is correct. I searched through the “terms and conditions” and found the information you need:
$69.99 plus $4.99 S&P and any applicable tax. Thereafter, you will continue to receive a fresh 30-day supply of Instaflex about every 30 days for as long as you stay a member of our auto-ship program. The card you provided when you ordered the trial product will be automatically charged $69.99 (plus $4.99 S&P and tax if applicable) when each new product ships. To cancel future shipments in the auto-ship program, you must call 1-800-436-0920 at least 1 day prior to the date that your next monthly delivery ships.
29 out of 30 people found this question helpful.
I am taking one advanced instaflex in the AM, can I take another one in the evening. –Barbara
26 out of 33 people found this question helpful.
Did the doctor who created instaflex once state take only one capsule instead of three? –Barbara
16 out of 20 people found this question helpful.
13 out of 14 people found this question helpful.
Does it works for old men?! –Hasna ali
There’s no reason why it wouldn’t.- Rob
15 out of 19 people found this question helpful.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website