Doctor Aguilar’s original Magna Rx Plus is a dietary supplement that is advertised heavily through various websites, and can be found on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and several other online stores.
It is also avaible in some stores. I decided to try this supplement out to test it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this review as my results. To start, it should be noted that this particular supplement is available over the counter, and does not require a doctors prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I acquired my bundle in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the organisation we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) despatched us two bottles alternatively of one.They did this deliberately, and it was once no longer a mistake, however I assume they are simply making an attempt to get rid of the product. After doing extra research, it appears like these Buy-One-Get-One offers are relatively wellknown for this products, regardless of the place you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a undeniable marked envelope, so there is nothing announcing “male enhancement” or some thing like that so your postman doesn’t comprehend what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first thing I want to say is that when I opened the bottle was the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t know if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, but it really stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 pill – the bottle says to take 2, but I never start with the recommended dose.About 2 minutes after taking this initial test dose, I got a slight burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I started out thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a 1/2 exceeded earlier than the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no loopy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I know you are supposed to take 2 pills a day for like 1 month, but I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to check a large range of these dietary supplements each and every week, so it’s no longer virtually possible. After studying quite a few of the evaluations about Magna Rx Plus on some different websites, however, it doesn’t sincerely appear like you ever get a excellent impact from it. I mean, nearly each reviewer on Amazon says that it does no longer work, and that it is a whole waste of money. I would now not go so a ways as to say that, however in all truth – based totally on my quick journey – I can’t see how this product can make any actual distinction in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s really worth taking a shut appear at the components to see if these product even has the achievable to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been shown to promote healthy prostate function and may even have benefits in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, but more research is needed.
As far as its sexual benefits, there’s really no reason for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some studies have shown that pygeum can even work against testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in traditional medicine for years, always with the purpose of improving male sexual performance.
And, in contrast to many materials in this category, truly seems to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising research are about 3-times large than these current in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s additionally really worth noting that, though maca looks to extend intercourse drive, it has no outcomes on testosterone degrees and is now not a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been proven by means of contemporary lookup to stay up to its popularity as a male bettering herb.
In fact, some research even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest effect on testosterone levels – which is unusual.
The dosages found here are on the low side, but not the point of being totally ineffective.
The fact is that there is no longer sufficient lookup to absolutely nail down a precise dose.
- Oat Straw– Various parts of the common oat – the same stuff that we turn into oat meal – have been used to support male health by various traditional medicine systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little lookup to returned this up.
- Catauba – It issues me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This natural practise is sincerely spelled “catuaba” and was once an essential section of the cultural of countless native Brazilian tribes.
And numerous animal research have proven that catuaba can enhance erections and enlarge the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is regarding about it’s inclusion right here is that real catuaba is honestly a combination of the bark from numerous one-of-a-kind bushes however Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their method on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given credit for a wide range of benefits, including increased testosterone and energy, as well as improved erections.
Unfortunately, these claims have no longer stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have respectable advantages for temper and intelligence function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This famous complement is a precursor to a fuel referred to as Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and will increase blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t necessarily work in practice.
Especially due to the fact the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times much less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does seems to assist with prostate fitness however has no nice on testosterone stages or intercourse drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is included to give Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes hot peppers hot.
Unfortunately, despite claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no impact on sexual performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in typical medicine, there are very few research backing up claims involving this South American herb.
It does, then again exhibit promise as a temper enhancer and Genius booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in research are a whole lot greater than these in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no factor in attempting to with the aid of delicate about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a top supply of testosterone, however there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More commonly called Sarsaparilla, it’s typically the root that is used for a variety of reasons.
I’m now not positive what the extraordinary between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used right here however there is lookup into the root’s capability to make bigger testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a sort of cure-all tonic in traditional Chinese medicine, there is no research to show that astragalus (which could actually refer to several different plants but the label doesn’t specify) has any benefits when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The solely impact that licorice root has on testosterone is to reduce it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a lengthy popularity for enhancing male health, and it might also deserve it.
The seeds contain several vitamins and minerals – including zinc and magnesium – that increase sperm production and could improve prostate health. But that doesn’t mean that it has any effect on sex drive or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a healthy dose of L-Arginine and other beneficial ingredients
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few ingredients that might actually improve sexual health are in ridiculously low doses.
It may be worth giving Magna Rx a shot, simply because of how cheap it is and – in theory – the ingredients should have some sort of effect.Unfortunately, the few ingredients that might actually do anything for you are included in extremely low doses, greatly reducing their ability to actually work.
There are a lot of merchandise that get bashed on websites like Amazon and Ebay, however you have to understand that most of the time humans that do have success with the product normally don’t say anything, and the ones that had a poor ride with it are going to bitch a lot louder. It does comprise L-Arginine, which is supposed to make bigger blood drift and assist with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is no longer the high-quality preference for growing NO degrees and wishes to be taken at a tons greater dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is additionally made in the USA, so I suppose it is normally secure to take, in contrast to a lot of different dietary supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t supposed to sound prejudice, it’s simply that dietary supplements from different nations have a popularity for blatantly mendacity on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are inclined to take some thing for a very lengthy time to wait and see if it will be extra nice for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be proper for you, however I don’t comprehend if it is well worth inserting the time into.
As far as using Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would skip it and move onto to something more potent.
Interesting Side Note: I lately discovered out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly used to be the “brains” at the back of Magna Rx Plus, is virtually now not a licensed medical doctor in the US.Aquilar might also no longer have even had a important position in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices medicinal drug in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY low-priced alternative to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the charge of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and style is horrible. Havent observed any dramatic consequences however some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and hard to maintain. I have stopped the use of this product by and large due to the fact of the heartburn and belly upset. Just now not well worth it, Have been the usage of High T from GNC and in two weeks have seen a difference. I additionally am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in measurement however in capability and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s handy online, however I could not discover a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You may additionally have to pick a one-of-a-kind supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s sold online and in some stores. I don’t know if anyone carries it or delivers it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there were no positive effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can locate it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website