Doctor Aguilar’s authentic Magna Rx Plus is a dietary complement that is advertised closely via a variety of websites, and can be observed on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and various different on-line stores.
It is additionally avaible in some stores. I determined to attempt this complement out to check it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this evaluate as my results. To start, it need to be stated that this specific complement is handy over the counter, and does now not require a medical doctors prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I acquired my package deal in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the organisation we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) despatched us two bottles alternatively of one.They did this deliberately, and it was once no longer a mistake, however I suppose they are simply making an attempt to get rid of the product. After doing greater research, it looks like these Buy-One-Get-One offers are incredibly popular for this products, regardless of the place you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a plain marked envelope, so there is nothing saying “male enhancement” or anything like that so your postman doesn’t know what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first issue I favor to say is that when I opened the bottle used to be the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t recognize if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, however it simply stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 tablet – the bottle says to take 2, however I in no way begin with the endorsed dose.About two minutes after taking this preliminary check dose, I received a mild burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I started thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a half passed before the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no crazy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I know you are supposed to take 2 pills a day for like 1 month, but I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to test a wide variety of these supplements every week, so it’s not really possible. After reading several of the reviews about Magna Rx Plus on some other websites, however, it doesn’t really look like you ever get a good effect from it. I mean, almost every reviewer on Amazon says that it does not work, and that it is a complete waste of money. I would not go so far as to say that, but in all reality – based on my brief experience – I can’t see how this product can make any real difference in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s well worth taking a shut seem to be at the elements to see if these product even has the achievable to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been proven to promote wholesome prostate characteristic and may additionally even have advantages in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, however greater lookup is needed.
As far as its sexual benefits, there’s really no reason for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some research have proven that pygeum can even work in opposition to testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in typical remedy for years, usually with the motive of enhancing male sexual performance.
And, unlike many substances in this category, actually appears to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising research are about 3-times large than these current in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s also worth noting that, although maca seems to increase sex drive, it has no effects on testosterone levels and is not a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been shown through current lookup to stay up to its recognition as a male improving herb.
In fact, some research even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest effect on testosterone levels – which is unusual.
The dosages determined right here are on the low side, however no longer the factor of being completely ineffective.
The reality is that there is no longer ample lookup to definitely nail down a particular dose.
- Oat Straw– Various parts of the frequent oat – the identical stuff that we flip into oat meal – have been used to help male fitness by using a number normal medication systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little lookup to returned this up.
- Catauba – It worries me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This herbal preparation is actually spelled “catuaba” and was an important part of the cultural of several native Brazilian tribes.
And several animal studies have shown that catuaba can improve erections and increase the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is concerning about it’s inclusion here is that authentic catuaba is actually a mixture of the bark from several different trees but Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their formula on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given credit score for a large vary of benefits, which includes accelerated testosterone and energy, as properly as extended erections.
Unfortunately, these claims have no longer stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have decent benefits for mood and brain function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This famous complement is a precursor to a fuel referred to as Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and will increase blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t always work in practice.
Especially since the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does appears to assist with prostate fitness however has no wonderful on testosterone ranges or intercourse drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is blanketed to supply Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes warm peppers hot.
Unfortunately, notwithstanding claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no influence on sexual overall performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in usual medicine, there are very few research backing up claims concerning this South American herb.
It does, however show promise as a mood enhancer and brain booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in research are a good deal greater than these in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no factor in attempting to by way of delicate about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a exact supply of testosterone, however there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More generally known as Sarsaparilla, it’s generally the root that is used for a range of reasons.
I’m not sure what the different between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used here but there is research into the root’s ability to increase testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a sort of cure-all tonic in traditional Chinese medicine, there is no research to show that astragalus (which could actually refer to several different plants but the label doesn’t specify) has any benefits when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The solely impact that licorice root has on testosterone is to reduce it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a lengthy popularity for enhancing male health, and it may also deserve it.
The seeds include various nutritional vitamins and minerals – which includes zinc and magnesium – that amplify sperm manufacturing and ought to enhance prostate health. But that doesn’t suggest that it has any impact on intercourse pressure or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a healthy dose of L-Arginine and other beneficial ingredients
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few ingredients that might actually improve sexual health are in ridiculously low doses.
It may additionally be really worth giving Magna Rx a shot, without a doubt due to the fact of how less costly it is and – in concept – the elements ought to have some type of effect.Unfortunately, the few components that would possibly sincerely do some thing for you are protected in extraordinarily low doses, notably lowering their capacity to truely work.
There are a lot of merchandise that get bashed on web sites like Amazon and Ebay, however you have to bear in mind that most of the time humans that do have success with the product commonly don’t say anything, and the ones that had a terrible ride with it are going to bitch a lot louder. It does incorporate L-Arginine, which is supposed to extend blood go with the flow and assist with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is no longer the exceptional desire for growing NO degrees and wants to be taken at a plenty greater dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is additionally made in the USA, so I assume it is normally secure to take, not like a lot of different dietary supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t supposed to sound prejudice, it’s simply that dietary supplements from different nations have a popularity for blatantly mendacity on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are inclined to take some thing for a very lengthy time to wait and see if it will be extra tremendous for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be top for you, however I don’t be aware of if it is well worth placing the time into.
As far as using Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would skip it and move onto to something more potent.
Interesting Side Note: I recently found out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly was the “brains” behind Magna Rx Plus, is actually not a licensed physician in the US.Aquilar may not have even had a major role in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices medicine in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY lower priced alternative to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the fee of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and style is horrible. Havent seen any dramatic outcomes however some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and hard to maintain. I have stopped the usage of this product frequently due to the fact of the heartburn and belly upset. Just no longer well worth it, Have been the usage of High T from GNC and in two weeks have seen a difference. I additionally am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in measurement however in capacity and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s accessible online, however I could not discover a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You may additionally have to select a extraordinary supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s sold online and in some stores. I don’t know if anyone carries it or delivers it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there were no positive effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can find it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website