My Experience – From Start To Finish
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
Doctor Aguilar’s unique Magna Rx Plus is a dietary complement that is marketed closely thru a number websites, and can be determined on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and countless different on line stores.
It is additionally avaible in some stores. I determined to strive this complement out to take a look at it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this evaluation as my results. To start, it must be stated that this unique complement is reachable over the counter, and does now not require a medical doctors prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I received my package in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the company we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) sent us 2 bottles instead of one.They did this deliberately, and it was not a mistake, but I think they are just trying to get rid of the product. After doing more research, it seems like these Buy-One-Get-One deals are pretty standard for this products, regardless of where you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a undeniable marked envelope, so there is nothing pronouncing “male enhancement” or whatever like that so your postman doesn’t comprehend what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first thing I want to say is that when I opened the bottle was the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t know if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, but it really stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 pill – the bottle says to take 2, but I never start with the recommended dose.About 2 minutes after taking this initial test dose, I got a slight burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I started thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a half passed before the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no crazy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I comprehend you are supposed to take two capsules a day for like 1 month, however I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to take a look at a huge range of these dietary supplements each and every week, so it’s no longer genuinely possible. After studying countless of the evaluations about Magna Rx Plus on some different websites, however, it doesn’t definitely seem to be like you ever get a top impact from it. I mean, nearly each reviewer on Amazon says that it does now not work, and that it is a entire waste of money. I would no longer go so a ways as to say that, however in all fact – primarily based on my quick ride – I can’t see how this product can make any actual distinction in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s worth taking a close look at the ingredients to see if these product even has the potential to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been proven to promote healthful prostate feature and might also even have advantages in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, however extra lookup is needed.
As a long way as its sexual benefits, there’s honestly no motive for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some studies have shown that pygeum can even work against testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in traditional medicine for years, always with the purpose of improving male sexual performance.
And, in contrast to many elements in this category, simply seems to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising research are about 3-times large than those current in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s also worth noting that, although maca seems to increase sex drive, it has no effects on testosterone levels and is not a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been proven by way of modern-day lookup to stay up to its popularity as a male bettering herb.
In fact, some lookup even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest impact on testosterone ranges – which is unusual.
The dosages observed right here are on the low side, however now not the factor of being completely ineffective.
The truth is that there is not enough research to really nail down a definite dose.
- Oat Straw– Various parts of the common oat – the same stuff that we turn into oat meal – have been used to support male health by various traditional medicine systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little research to back this up.
- Catauba – It worries me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This herbal preparation is actually spelled “catuaba” and was an important part of the cultural of several native Brazilian tribes.
And numerous animal research have proven that catuaba can enhance erections and amplify the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is regarding about it’s inclusion right here is that actual catuaba is surely a combination of the bark from numerous exclusive bushes however Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their components on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given savings for a broad vary of benefits, which include improved testosterone and energy, as nicely as increased erections.
Unfortunately, these claims have now not stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have respectable advantages for temper and Genius function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This famous complement is a precursor to a gasoline known as Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and will increase blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t necessarily work in practice.
Especially since the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does appears to assist with prostate fitness however has no positive on testosterone stages or intercourse drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is included to give Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes hot peppers hot.
Unfortunately, in spite of claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no affect on sexual overall performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in usual medicine, there are very few research backing up claims involving this South American herb.
It does, however show promise as a mood enhancer and brain booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in studies are much higher than those in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no point in trying to by subtle about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a right supply of testosterone, however there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More usually referred to as Sarsaparilla, it’s commonly the root that is used for a range of reasons.
I’m now not certain what the distinct between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used right here however there is lookup into the root’s potential to expand testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a type of cure-all tonic in ordinary Chinese medicine, there is no lookup to exhibit that astragalus (which may want to absolutely refer to countless unique flowers however the label doesn’t specify) has any advantages when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The solely impact that licorice root has on testosterone is to limit it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a long reputation for improving male health, and it may deserve it.
The seeds include various nutritional vitamins and minerals – which includes zinc and magnesium – that extend sperm manufacturing and ought to enhance prostate health. But that doesn’t imply that it has any impact on sex power or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a wholesome dose of L-Arginine and different recommended elements
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few substances that may certainly enhance sexual fitness are in ridiculously low doses.
It may be worth giving Magna Rx a shot, simply because of how cheap it is and – in theory – the ingredients should have some sort of effect.Unfortunately, the few ingredients that might actually do anything for you are included in extremely low doses, greatly reducing their ability to actually work.
There are a lot of merchandise that get bashed on web sites like Amazon and Ebay, however you have to have in mind that most of the time humans that do have success with the product usually don’t say anything, and the ones that had a poor trip with it are going to bitch a lot louder. It does comprise L-Arginine, which is supposed to enlarge blood glide and assist with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is now not the first-rate preference for growing NO stages and desires to be taken at a plenty greater dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is additionally made in the USA, so I suppose it is usually secure to take, not like a lot of different dietary supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t meant to sound prejudice, it’s simply that dietary supplements from different nations have a recognition for blatantly mendacity on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are inclined to take some thing for a very lengthy time to wait and see if it will be greater fine for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be appropriate for you, however I don’t comprehend if it is well worth inserting the time into.
As a ways as the usage of Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would bypass it and pass onto to some thing extra potent.
Interesting Side Note: I currently observed out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly was once the “brains” at the back of Magna Rx Plus, is honestly no longer a licensed medical doctor in the US.Aquilar may additionally now not have even had a main function in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices remedy in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and taste is horrible. Havent noticed any dramatic results but some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and difficult to maintain. I have stopped using this product mainly because of the heartburn and stomach upset. Just not worth it, Have been using High T from GNC and in two weeks have noticed a difference. I also am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in size but in ability and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s accessible online, however I could not locate a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You can also have to select a exclusive supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s bought on line and in some stores. I do not recognize if absolutely everyone includes it or offers it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there have been no tremendous effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can locate it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website