Sexual dysfunction in women?
Is it really a thing?
You bet it’s a thing.
In fact, it’s a serious problem that effects nearly 43% of all women, opposed to 31% of men. Source
Welcome to Provestra…
Increased libido, a boost in sexual arousal, and improvement in overall pleasure and performance is all in a day’s work with Provestra. Or so they say.
But what is it?
And can it really put the LIFE back in your sex life?
What is Provestra?
This sex pill claims to balance hormones, which in turn puts women in the right physical, mental, and emotional space to want sex — and more importantly — to actually enjoy sex. Source
Orgasm much? If not, no worries.
Alright, these are some bold promises.
But how can you know for sure that it’s just what the doctor ordered for your sexual dysfunction.
Well… have a look.
Now let’s not get too carried away.
But here’s what one doctor said about the product.
“Rather than suffering through the negative effects of absent sexual desire, women can begin to experience the best sex of their lives with the help of Provestra.
What are the ingredients in Provestra?
- Indole-3-Carbinol helps to balance the hormone estrogen
- Damiana Leaf
- Black Cohosh Root balances hormones, and is thought to relieve menstrual cramps, heavy periods, and hot flashes
- Licorice Root helps battle depression and regulates mood swings, while detoxifying the liver so that your body can better process sex hormones
- Ginger Root intensifies sensations by boosting blood flow
- Valerian Root has a calming effect that helps to reduce stress
- Kudzu contains estrogens that balance the key hormones related to overall sexual health
- And a whole bunch of Vitamins
How do I take it?
Since this is a daily supplement, you will take one pill every day.
How long does it take to start working?
Some women feel the positive effects of Provestra within the first 7 days of taking it, but it can take up to 3 months to work for other women. Finally, the product has little-to-no effect on a small group of women.
According to the makers of this sex pill…
In other words, you gotta be in it to win it!
Are there any side effects with Provestra?
The company prides itself on the all-natural ingredients contained in Provestra.
And they claim that because of their high standards, you will experience “NO unpleasant side effects” with this sex enhancer.
But everyone reacts differently to supplements, so your mileage may vary.
In my searching I did come across one woman who complained of dizziness and nausea while taking the pill.
My personal results with Provestra
Will be posted soon.
User reviews of Provestra
I feel more ‘lovey-dovey’ and romantic.
really doing their job.
Again, for a small minority of women, the pill seems to have no effect at all.
And obviously for them it’s not worth the money.
Where can I buy Provestra?
But it’s best to buy straight from Provestra.com.This way you’re guaranteed to get the actual product, instead of some fake knock-off.
You might also find Provestra at the major retailers like Walmart.
How much does Provestra cost?
It’s relatively cheap, actually.
$75 and get a free bottle of Vigorelle.
Is there a guarantee?
The website says, “Please try our product for 60 days and if for any reason you are not completely satisfied simply return the unused portion in the original container within 67 days of receiving your order (60 day trial + one week return shipping), and we will refund you 100% of the product purchase price, excluding shipping & handling.”
Provestra gets our vote.
I mean, this pill is like Viagra for women, who could pass it up?We’ve seen positive results in our testing, and SO many other women have too.
The ingredients in Provestra are all-natural, and it really does work as a female libido booster and overall sexual enhancer.
The doctors even give it a two-thumbs up.
And who can put a price on amazing sex anyways?
We say it’s well worth the wait to put some serious fire back in your sex life.
They’ll be sure to shake things up in the bedroom!
Have you tried Provestra?
If so, write your review in the comments below!
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
No Questions Have Been Answered For This Article.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website